Inuit: People



Inuit: People 

Inuit Culture • Inuit across the Arctic | Guide to Greenland

(picture credit: https://guidetogreenland.com/travel-blogs/laali-berthelsen/the-inuit-culture-in-the-arctic/?affiliate=120) 

I chose to do the Inuit Community because the Inuit video series on YouTube has always been my favourite. I was amazed at how smart the Inuit people were and how well they were able to live in the Arctic, especially when it was very cold. What I loved about them was how creatively they used what they had to get the most out of it. In my digital story, I briefly talked about when the Northwest Territory Treaty and Nunavut Land Claims Agreement were signed. 

I also talked about the terms "Inuit, wolf, snow (3 in three different states), hunting, and trout" in the Inuit language and the meaning behind the words. 

Lastly, I shared a brief reflection on what I learned from creating a digital story on the Inuit community. 

Digital Story: Inuit Community

Comments

  1. Hi Iris,

    I see you have added a title, a brief description, and a link that works! The video is very informative and straight to the point. I like how it is not text heavy and includes a lot of pictures in it!

    I have no new recommendations!

    Great job,
    Sukhleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1

X/Twitter? OR Google Classroom?