X/Twitter? OR Google Classroom?

 Here is the link to my X/Twitter: https://x.com/huang9972 


I believe that incorporating Twitter into my teaching in the future might be a very effective method to improve community building, communication, and learning with colleagues, parents, and other professional education Gurges. I think it can be a platform that fosters relationship-building. It promotes connection development by connecting with local companies, organizations, and other institutions to form collaborations and offer opportunities for students such as internships, guest speakers, and joint projects. I think Twitter can also be a platform for teachers and students to showcase school projects and accomplishments. 

And perhaps most crucially, I believe that the Twitter platform would be an excellent chance to cultivate a constructive understanding of the responsibilities that come with digital citizenship. 

However, a question I keep wondering is whether would Twitter be the greatest platform to use with young children? Or would Google Classroom be a better tool to use because of its privacy settings? 

Comments

  1. Hi Iris!

    You have some great ideas about how we can use twitter in the future as teachers. I also like the question you have as I too wonder if we would be better off using Google Classroom instead. However, I think if we want to build professional relationships, we would be better off using Twitter.

    I have no recommendations, great job!

    Sukhleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inuit: People

Blog #1